w/ Ginger Stir Fry 1 lb cubed steak Thai-Chile w/ Ginger sauce (can substitute for any Asian marination sauce of your choice) 2 baby bok choy bunch chopped handful of grape tomatoes sliced in half chopped fresh cilantro (to taste) fresh squeezed lime juice
- Marinate the meat in the sauce for at least an hour.
- While meat marinates, prepare vegetables.
- Drain the sauce out of the meat and stir fry until brown.
- Add vegetables and place a lid over the skillet to let the steam cook everything thoroughly.
- Add cilantro and lime, serve stir fry mixture over rice.