Need Christmas gift ideas that are gender-neutral?
To help you get ahead of your Christmas shopping and take advantage of the all the great Black Friday sales this week, here are a few gift ideas for the working man or woman in your life. Got a girlfriend, mom or sister that hustles at the office? These gifts will help her succeed. They are also gender neutral, which makes them a great gift for the husband, boyfriend or brother as well!
These gifts are also great for
Don’t leave your christmas shopping to the last minute, check out all the great deals this week on my sales page.
- Nespresso Machine (and nespresso pods and holder)
- Table for your bed so you can keep working on your laptop, sketching in your notebook or reading that magazine.
- Wireless Headphones – I use the Apple Airpods, but I would actually recommend the ones with the neck wire connecting them for working out (less likely to lose an earbud while running/biking/lifting).
- Noise Cancelling Headphones – Do you work in a cubicle in an open plan office or have a noisy family or roommates that you wish you didn’t have to listen to or are distracting you? This is a game changing gift!
- Fitbit – Wearable technology makes for a great gift as it can often feel like a luxury item for someone to buy for themselves.
- Moleskin Notebook – Everyone takes notes in meetings, or at least brings a notebook with them to doodle in. Try a paper one or a digital one, both are great gift options.
- Yeti Mug – Everyone has a thermos, but the Yeti Mug is the next step! It will keep your liquids hot or cold for literally hours. I received one a few years ago, and they are now the only mugs I use.
- Watch/ Sunglasses – A good pair of polarized sunglasses and a classic watch always make for great gifts. I’m also partnering with MVMT so you can get $15 off your purchase with promo code “katestylepetite15“! In the photo, I’m wearing MVMT “legend” sunglasses that can be yours for less than $50! I love how their polarization makes the fall leaves look even more vibrant!